Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wardrobe Staples: Christmas List Edition

Wardrobe Staples: Christmas List Edition

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love taking the time around the holidays to think about all that I have to be thankful for and to rejoice in spending time with my family, friends and loved ones! I recently cleaned out my closet (which felt AMAZING by the way!!) and I made a point to touch every single piece of clothing that I own to determine whether or not it still brought me joy or was something I could use. In my opinion, it's important to cultivate a wardrobe that is a mix of high end and low end pieces. Fast fashion can keep you trendy, but there's some pieces that never go out of style, like ballet flats, turtle necks and cigarette pants. If you're working on your long-term wardrobe, these are some items to ask Santa for to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio