Thursday, August 6, 2015

4 Fall 2015 Trends to Try

Fall 2015 Trends to Try




Military inspired coats and army green is nothing new for Fall fashion, but I always look forward to this trend coming back again and again. A beanie in army green is a fresh item to add to what military inspired items are probably already in your closet. The trend I'm most looking forward to this fall, though, is velvet! Especially velvet shoes. When I was in the fifth grade, my most treasured item was a pair of royal blue velvet lace up boots that had a chunky heel. I loved wearing them with dresses and on the first day of fifth grade I wanted to play football with the boys so I took them off (since I couldn't run in them) and ended up stepping on a bee! That was my first (and hopefully only!) bee sting and boy did it hurt! Moral of the story- never take off the velvet shoes. And of course, we've been seeing suede skirts pretty much everywhere lately - I love this green one that mixes the military trend it as well. As for graphic prints, those shorts are one of my favorites I've come across yet. Keep an eye out for more fun fall fashion so you can start wearing the trends before they are mainstreamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio