Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sale items for the home

FOR THE HOME

#BlackFriday sales are still going strong, so I've rounded up items that I have my eye on for my own home office! I just ordered this desk which is on sale for under $200 and a set of bookshelves which was over $100 each but I found them here for less than $60 each. I am super excited to do a home office reveal once they arrive and I get them set up and situated!
I've always wanted a gorgeous makeup set up. I saw a similar acrylic drawer set on Katiesbliss.com so I might ask Santa for it for Christmas :) The one I picked out is less than $40 here.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy times with your friends and family!

Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio