Thursday, November 23, 2017

Guide to Black Friday Sales

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope you had a day full of love, family and delicious food! I am so thankful for each and every one of you! As you know, tomorrow is one of the best shopping days of the year... Black Friday!! There are some FANTASTIC sales that have already started, so I wanted to give you a heads up so you can snag your sizes while you still can!

NORDSTROM 25% - 40% off!
Here's what I ordered:


What I Own That is On Sale: 
TORY BURCH
Tory Burch York Buckle Tote  (30% off!) / / similar black ankle booties (on sale! less than $100) 

I have this Tory Burch tote (pictured) and it's 30% off rn! It holds everything you could possibly need and is perfect for work since it has a zippered middle pocket to protect your laptop. I like that it's really structured and basically the inside is sectioned into three different parts, the zippered middle and the two areas on either side. It's also made of Saffiano leather so it's super well made and feels luxe. The York Buckle tote is on sale in a few different colors. This Tory tote is also on sale (almost 50% off) as is this cute crossbody which comes in great colors for spring!

JOE'S JEANS & OTK BOOTS
ruffle sweater / / Joe's jeans (on sale!) / / similar over-the-knee boots (over 50% off!!)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Bandouliere handbag / / Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita  ($20)

This ruffle sweater is sadly not on sale but it is SO SOFT, I'm obsessed with it and plan to wear it over and over all winter!! It's amazing! Also the ruffle detail is just... to die for.
 Good news, there are a ton of over-the-knee boots on sale for about $100 or less like these , these and these...

UGGS

My UGGS are 40% off!! / / Joe's jeans (on sale) / / cowl neck sweater (on sale for less than $35)
similar pom pom beanie ($15) / / David Yurman bracelet / / NARS lipstick in Red Lizard

UGGS ON SALE need I say more?! I'm normally a 9.5 and I bought these in a 9 and they fit great with or without socks. They are even a little roomy when I don't wear socks. Def size down!
_________________________________________________________________________________
EXPRESS 50% OFF SITE WIDE 
Express cowl neck sweater (less than $34!) / / Joe's jeans  (on sale) / /  over-the-knee boots 

Express cowl neck sweater (less than $34!) / / Joe's jeans  (on sale)/ /  over-the-knee boots  (on sale)

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS (You see what I did there? :)) how soft this sweater is! I just want to rub my face on it! It also has cute roomy sleeves and comes in three colors. I kinda want to buy it in blue too.
_________________________________________________________________________________
ANN TAYLOR 50% OFF SITE WIDE


_________________________________________________________________________________
LOFT 50% OFF SITE WIDE


_________________________________________________________________________________
J.CREW 40% OFF SITE WIDE


_________________________________________________________________________________
SHOPBOP 20% OFF $200, 25% OFF $500, 30% OFF $800






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio