Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gift Guide for Her

Gift Guide for Her


If you need help finding the perfect gift for the gal who's hard to buy for, look no further! These are some cozy and classic items that your hard to buy for girlfriend, gal pal, daughter, or sister would love!

When I think about what I want for Christmas it's usually a mix of something I can use and something cute and cozy. This cardigan sold out during the nordstrom anniversary sale but good news, it's baaaack! I literally wear it almost every day at work, it's so cozy and soft (I have it in the charcoal as pictured. Love it!)

Hunter boots are a splurge and would make a great gift for someone who has always wanted a pair but doesn't own one.

I live in a cold and wet climate so a cute beanie is a must! I like the ones with pom poms like this one and this one (less expensive.)

I think Christmas is the perfect time to give something with a little glitter or sparkle and these heels would be perfect to wear on New Year's Eve or for a holiday party!  Or you could go for this water bottle which is under $25 and would make a cute gift for your friend who loves to workout :)

The last thing I want to mention is the MAC lipstick and lip liner duo, it's a great deal because the lipstick and liner by themselves are usually $17.50 EACH and you get both the lipstick and liner for $27. This is a great deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio