Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wall Hangings I Love

Wall Hangings I Love




I'm getting ready to move, and there is something about having a fresh space to decorate that is both exciting and a little unnerving. Nothing says "new" like a blank wall and an empty space. There is room for imagination and creativity, and making the space how I want it. I can make improvements to my current space, take away from it what I love, and change what I don't. Moving is also slightly daunting because clutter is inevitable, and things always seem to get lost no matter how much care I put into packing. In any case, I am thrilled to move to my new apartment soon, and these wall hangings would be the perfect accompaniments to my new space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio