Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Visiting the Chateau


{Chateau St. Jean}
Over Memorial Day Weekend I went up to Sonoma with friends from graduate school and college to go wine tasting. We stopped at four of the top ten wineries in Sonoma as rated by various sources, including Food and Wine Magazine. Chateau St. Jean was our first stop for a tasting. The grounds were small and intimate but not overly crowded, and positively serene. This may have been my favorite of the four. The atmosphere was so welcoming, and the grounds proved perfect for a tasting and conversation on the outside patio.

I wore a bright and breezy neon floral dress, my comfiest pair of sandals to accommodate all of our walking, and my favorite summer hat to shade my face from the bright Sonoma sunshine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio