Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Crave or Save?





Hey friends! It's time for a Crave of Save post! It's been a minute!

Over-the-knee boots are a must have for fall and these (on the SAVE side of this post) are on major sale this weekend!! They are 40% off!! I've also been obsessed with wrap chokers lately (check out the one I made on Instagram @mapleandmint). They can run into the hundreds of dollars (crazy right?!) but you can save on this one pictured above. It's only $3.99 right now because it's on sale. Wee! Also-- velvet. I love it, I need it, I gotta have it. These amazing blue crush velvet boots that are pretty much exact dupes for the $995 designer ones on the left.

Anyway I hope you enjoy these picks. Would you like to see more of these crave or save posts? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great long weekend <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio