Tuesday, September 6, 2016

5 Lovely Links

Image Source
1. I have been on a baking craze lately and this is my favorite zucchini bread recipe to date. A must-try for fall!!


Image Source
2. Has anyone else been feeling the urge to purge (your closet) lately?! I've been re-organizing my closet and wardrobe since summer has come to an end and fall is upon us, and honestly I've just been feeling like I have too much stuff that I don't want or need! This is a helpful guide to figure out what to keep and what to toss/donate/sell etc. Originally from here.


Image Source
3. The Best Street Style Pics from Stockholm Fashion Week - here.


Image Source
4. How Celebs Do Burning Man (hint: they look amazing) - check it out here!


Image Source
5. 7 Healing Crystals for the Total Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio