Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Pinky Promise




Sweater: Nordstrom (I'm wearing a medium and you can see it's an oversized, slouchy fit!) 
| Leggings: Rugby (old, similar here) | Ankle boots: Nordstrom (the booties I'm wearing 
are sold out but these are also super cute)

***

Happy 2016 beauties!! I hope everybody had an amazing holiday season and New Year! I was supposed to go to NYC to celebrate NYE with two of my oldest and best friends but I ended up coming down with a stomach bug the night before my flight and had to stay home. (So sad to not get to see them!) But... we rang in the new year with some board games and apple juice! It was still a great time! I'll have to make it out to NYC another time!

I think 2016 will be a great year! SH and I had so much fun last weekend when I was feeling better. We flew to San Diego and went to the zoo (I love all the animals!! If you haven't been to the SD Zoo you definitely need to go because it's amazing!!) Sunday we went paintballing which was also really fun but I think I must hold my breath when I'm on the field because I always end up with a bad headache! 

Being active in the New Year makes me feel great and I hope everyone is starting off this year on the right foot. It's getting chillier here in LA and is supposed to rain all week. When it gets chilly I love to keep cozy in oversized sweaters like this light pink sweater from Nordstrom! I tend to pair oversized sweaters with leggings and booties because why not they are all so comfy! One of my favorite things about this sweater are the long arms because I can pull them over my palms for that extra cozy feeling.

I hope you're having a great start to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio