Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Olive You Forever







 Sweater: Nordstrom (unfortunately the olive color is sold out but this color and this color are 35% off!) | Jeans: Lucky | Booties: Tory Burch | Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Sunnies: Loft (the color I have is sold out - two other colors here and here for only $12! Designer version here)

***
Happy Tuesday! I can't believe how close we are to New Year's Eve! It's been unusually cold here in LA and actually a lot warmer on the East Coast than even here by the beach - so weird! I've been having to bundle up in layers and sweaters! I've been bundling up in a lot of chunky-knits and cowl neck sweaters lately, and pairing them with cuffed boyfriend jeans and ankle booties! Top the look off with a crossbody bag and you're good to go! I love this beautiful MK bag because it has handles so you can carry it like a satchel, and a removable crossbody strap so you can carry it on your shoulder. Plus is has little feet so the bottom of the bag doesn't get damaged when you put it down. Love it! It comes in lots of great colors but I went with black because you can't go wrong there, it goes with everything! :) I hope you all have a great Tuesday! 


Shop the post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio