Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What to Ask Santa for this Christmas

What to ask Santa for this Christmas


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 78 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 

***
Happy hump day everybody!! I hope you're all having a great week so far. I've been watching a ton of Christmas movies and spending time with friends and family which makes me so incredible happy :)

Still need some ideas for what to ask Santa for this Christmas? Or maybe you need some gift ideas for friends or family members? Here's a "Wednesday Wishlist" covering all price ranges, from a designer handbag (*swoon*) to the perfect holiday nail polish!! 

Also just want to give a shoutout to those dangly tassel earrings... I really REALLY love them for the holidays, I bought them right after Thanksgiving and I'm so happy I did! Click the numbers above to shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio