Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gift for the Guys...


It's no secret that men can be hard to shop for. Get him something he loves this year. These ideas came straight from a reliable source... a guy! (With a couple of my own ideas peppered in there ;))

In case you can't tell from the picture what some of these are lol...

1: Headlamp! Great for camping, mischief, wearing around the house searching for midnight snacks... you name it!
2: Remote control helicopter... awesome fun for the whole family! He might not let the kids play with it though!
3: Popcorn popper! Perfect for movie nights at home. Drizzle with olive oil and salt for a healthier alternative.
4: Electric tea kettle... SH and I use ours multiple times a day, on a daily basis.
5: Star Wars t-shirt to celebrate the newest movie coming out...
6: Charcoal Chimney! Now I'll be honest I had no clue what this was for until I looked it up online... I still don't really know what it does but SH assures me it's something useful for grilling.
7. Star Wars cuff links because nerds.
8. Seiko watch, super sleek and manly
9. Simple, classic leather charger holder. Perfect for the jet-setter in your life! Help him stay organized on all those business trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio