Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Black + Brown

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I hope you all had a relaxing and fun weekend. I wore this outfit to a birthday party on Sunday. I wanted something slightly conservative without being too stuffy. While I don't usually wear darker colors in the spring and summer, the material this dress is made out of is super light and airy, so I can wear it and not overheat. My favorite thing about it- the gold button details!

 Dress: Guess | Bag: Forever 21 (white not available online) | Necklace: Gorjana | Earrings: Kate Spade, Loren Stewart | Bracelet: SMARTfit Band | Sandals: J. Crew (on sale!)








  Dress: Guess | Bag: Forever 21 (white not available online) | Necklace: Gorjana | Earrings: Kate Spade, Loren Stewart | Bracelet: SMARTfit Band | Sandals: J. Crew (on sale!)

 PS this bag was only $22.90 (!!)

Blooper :)


Thanks as always for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio