Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easy Breezy Weekend Wear

 Jeans: Joe's | Top: Q | Sandals: J. Crew | Watch: Citizen | Clutch: Kate Spade | Necklace: Gift | Bracelet: Tiffany | Lips: Milani in Power Pink




 Jeans: Joe's, similar here | Top: Q, similar here | Sandals: J. Crew, not similar but these are adorable | Watch: Citizen | Clutch: Kate Spade, a cheaper alternative here (on sale!) | Necklace: Gift | Bracelet: Tiffany | Lips: Milani in Power Pink (you can buy Milani at your local drugstore for approximately $6!)

I wore this to breakfast on Saturday with SH and my family. We got up early and met at the restaurant at like 8:30, so there really wasn't time to get ready AND sleep in. I chose to sleep in ;) I jumped out of bed, threw my hair in a messy bun, got dressed, applied a coat of lipstick and headed out the door. I hardly ever leave the house without at least moisturizer and foundation on, but this morning I decided to do the ol' sunglasses and bun routine. The bright lipstick actually was enough. My friend introduced me to this lipstick brand and I absolutely love it! It goes on creamy and moisturizes your lips without feeling cakey. I pretty much want it in every color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio