Saturday, August 30, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day Weekend, everybody!

Here is my Saturday early morning outfit. To be honest it was so hot that I changed after we shot these photos and put on some shorts. It was way too hot even for this beautiful maxi dress! This dress has been one of my favorite things to wear this summer. The material is SO soft, and I love the fun tie dye print in blue, my favorite color. 


 I love wearing converse with dresses. It feels so beachy and comfortable to me, and really makes me feel like it's summer.



 This backpack is the coolest. My mom bought it at a craft fair a few years ago. You have to slide the straps through the top loop in order to unzip the pack, which makes it feel more secure than most backpacks. It also has a back zip pocket for things you need to access more easily, like your phone.
Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your long weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio