Monday, October 2, 2017

Sweater Weather



 







 


 Striped sweater | Lace up sweater | Jeans: AG | Boots: Ralph Lauren | Blanket scarf: Nordstrom

Happy October!! I'm excited to be cozying up in sweaters and boots!! The weather is finally turning here in Seattle and I'm happy to be drinking PSLs again :)

Since I work a 9-5 job It's really important for me to have clothes I can wear to work that also double as something cute to wear on the weekend. This striped sweater is on sale for $28 and is available in in three colors. It's great because I can wear it to work with slacks, or pair it with jeans and a blanket scarf when my fiance and I are hanging out on the weekend!

Fewer and fewer items in my closet are "weekend only" wear -- cue this lace up sweater that I could never wear to work but that was too special to pass up :) Lace up is really "in" right now and I love a good burgundy for fall!

Tobi is a great place to get the best of both worlds -- work and weekend wear! Head to their site to see what cute items they have in store for this new season.

Thank you to Tobi for sponsoring this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio