Monday, September 19, 2016

Pattern Play in Big Bear






Later in the day: 


Top is sold out, similar here | Similar jeans (that I'm obsessed with) here | Similar booties here | Army jacket | Ring (I wear it almost every day, it was a graduation gift when I finished my master's and I'm OBSESSED!) | Watch c/o Jord Wood Watches (blog post about this watch coming soon, I can't get enough of it, I'm in love) | Similar leopard scarf here for under $20! this is a MUST HAVE for fall and you can't beat the price!! | Bag I've been carrying like every day cuz I lah it

Good morning, happy Monday! I hope you all had a fab weekend! I'm writing this late on Sunday night, we got back from Big Bear today! Big Bear was awesome, I had never been before and it's absolutely gorgeous. David and I went with a huge group of like 30 people split between two cabins, or should I say cabin + woodland mansion? The second cabin (the party cabin, which we were not in because I am a grandma and like to go to bed by like 11 lol) was literally a mansion I don't even know how many bedrooms it had but it was gigantic and had it's own movie theater (whaaaat) and a huge kitchen and a porch with a hot tub, it was crazy. Our cabin was also very nice but much smaller (only slept like 6) and was very homey. I would love to have my own cabin someday!

It was pretty hot in Big Bear during the day. It didn't really feel like fall until the sun went down. I even tried paddle boarding for the first time on the lake (and I didn't fall in!!!) That was awesome, trying it has been on my bucketlist for like the last year at least!

Ok so when we shot most of these it was super sunny and hot out, and then we shot a couple more when the sun went down. I'm all about pattern play for fall, and mixing stripes and leopard with army green is SO cute I think, don't you?

Anyway that was my weekend, Did you do anything fun this weekend?

Lots of love!

Shop the post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio