Monday, July 25, 2016

Style Evolution - 2015

Hey guys! Happy Monday! So this weekend I decided to go through drafts of blog posts I had started but never finished, and guess what I came across... a post that I did way back in DECEMBER of last year and I can't for the life of me remember why I didn't post it!! I love the concept, it illustrates a Style Evolution over last year. Better late than never, right? These are some of my outfits worn in 2015. Some themes I picked up on... Lots of "cold" (cold for LA) weather shoots, messy hair and hair changes, bright lipstick, bracelet stacking (aka army party), focus on accessories and bags, and mostly preppy/feminine outfits with some casual/cool mixed in an a 90s influenced look here and there. 

I plan to do a 2016 Style Evolution post, too and this time it hopefully won't be 7 months late :)

Have a great day!































No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio