Thursday, June 2, 2016

Summer Essentials

Cute phone case. Sunnies. Straw bag. Birks. Signature scent. 

 iPhone case c/o Snupped | Sunnies (Rimless version here) | Perfume | Similar woven totes here and here



 iPhone case c/o Snupped | Similar woven totes here and here | Similar colored Sandals

I never leave the house without my phone. Having it in a cute case is a plus. I love the whimsical, silliness of this Alice Snupped case. I've gotten so many compliments on it! Everyone thinks it's so unique and funny. Just be sure not to drop your phone! While this case is super cute, it is not extremely protective of your screen and phone. It's very much for aesthetics, not protection. Check out Snupped for laptop skins and phone cases that are trendy and fun. The best part? You can let your imagination run wild and design your own!

I partnered with Snupped to bring you today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio