Monday, April 11, 2016

Floral Maxi Dress


Dress: Nordstrom (shop similar floral pattern here, also love this shorter floral dress) | 
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) | Earrings: J. Crew | Choker: ANGL 

Happy Monday babes!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent Saturday cleaning and blogging :) I'm sorry to say this dress is sold out in this particular pattern, but luckily it comes in solid white and navy and also another gorgeous floral pattern! I love how flowy and comfortable this dress is and the price tag is AMAZING!! $52!! Can't beat that. I decided to mix this uber feminine maxi dress with an edgier choker (giving a nod to the 90's) and some chunky dangly earrings. Big earrings are, well, BIG right now! Bring them out for spring and summer ladies! Also I have to celebrate these Michael Kors 70's style suede platforms that I got at Nordstrom Rack for $45! They were originally $185!!! Super stoked on that! What do you guys think of this look? Mixing 70's + 90's + super feminine florals? Have a great start to your week!!






Shop the post: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio