Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thank You

Hi all, happy Thursday!

I just want to take a brief moment to thank all of you who take the time out of your day to visit my blog. I do this blog for fun and often that means late nights writing posts or early weekend mornings doing blog shoots. I'm not a professional photographer, I'm not a model, I'm not a professional content writer or social media guru. I'm just here to share some stuff with you. So thank you, your comments on here and on social media mean everything. I read every single one of them, even if I don't always respond, I see and appreciate each one.

Most bloggers start out working full-time and blogging on the side. Many bloggers work in industries that compliment their blog, and they are able to let their day lives and night lives bleed into each other.

I don't work in an industry related to fashion, lifestyle, travel or anything I blog about. I work in education. I don't share my blog with my students or coworkers because I'm worried it would be inappropriate. I don't really share my blog with anyone, except my friends and family, and those of you I meet on the internet. This makes me sad sometimes, because I want to be able to share my blog on a daily basis with people I interact with every day.

I am thinking about starting a bloggers group in the beach cities of Los Angeles to fill that gap, that need I have for a local blogging community. People I can talk to about post ideas, people I can blog shoot for, and who can shoot for me. So if any of you reading this also happen to live in the LA beach cities, please let me know if you'd be interested in getting together for coffee, and bouncing ideas off each other for a group or posts or any other collaborative idea you may have in mind.

You can email me at mapleandmint(at)gmail.com or find me on social media - all of my handles are @mapleandmint.

Thanks a bunch and I hope you all have a really wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio