Tuesday, February 9, 2016

5 Lovely Links

Disclaimer: I title this series as "5 Lovely Links" because the alliteration is catchy, but often times I'm drawn to stories that are not "lovely" by any means, and I'm not trying to imply that they are. I want to be able to share stories I think are important and valuable even if they aren't "lovely." I will continue to use the alliteration for the purpose of categorizing posts and series. Thanks for understanding!

1. This important video talking about homelessness in SF.

2. I love this article about Beyonce's halftime show and how it has some people up in arms.

3. Happy Chinese New Year!

4. Can I be her for a minute?

5. Did you know men could get breast cancer? I didn't. Read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio