Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Customizable Gifts for friends and family...











  Phone Case: CaseApp (c/o)

***
Every year I look forward to putting up Christmas decorations, decorating the tree, drinking hot cocoa, watching Christmas movies, and picking out gifts for friends and family. A little thought goes a long way when picking out a gift. Why not get creative this year, and create a custom phone case or laptop skin to show just how well you know (and love) someone this holiday season?

Today I've teamed up with CaseApp, an awesome Swedish company whose super easy to use website allows you to customize laptop skins and phone cases to fit your style, show your creativity, and let you design a gift someone will truly love.

 I love the phone case I designed. It's so cool and reminds me just how big the world is, and what a blessing it is to be here each day. At the bottom of the case, in faint cursive, is the quote, "Give yourself an amazing life." This is a reminder to always try my hardest and be my best self, every day, because an amazing life won't just happen, I have to create one.

CaseApp is giving 20% off your order with the code: MAPLEMINT20 for one week only! Don't miss out and get 20% off your customizable phone case or laptop skin. 

What I love about CaseApp is you can design your phone case or laptop skin to look however you want! Let your creative side take over. We carry our phones everywhere these days. Seriously, do you ever leave home without yours? Design a case that speaks to you or someone you love this Christmas. Order here before December 14th to ensure you receive your order in time for Christmas. Happy designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio