Thursday, October 22, 2015

London Calling



Just a silly fun one with my hair blowing in the wind :)
Jacket: Cupcakes and Cashmere | Top: Cupcakes and Cashmere | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Flats: Lucky Brand (similar here) | Hat: Nordstrom (less than $30!) | Bag: Balenciaga 

***

Over the summer I had the opportunity to travel to Europe with SH and my parents. We had the best time! We started our trip in London, where these pictures were taken. London weather is not very summery so I got to wear some fall clothes a little early. I looove this Cupcakes and Cashmere hooded jacket. It's super light and adds a little something to any outfit, but I particularly love pairing it with striped tees. I absolutely love its material and color, and I can't wait to wear it a lot more this fall! 

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio