Monday, September 21, 2015

Ann Taylor Sale happening now!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you're all having a great start to your week. I had one of the most fun weekends I've had in a long time despite having a light cold. There is something going around my office -- every single person has come down with it -- stay healthy out there!

I got an email today from Ann Taylor telling me about their fabulous sale that's happening right now so I thought I'd share my favorite picks with you guys. TODAY ONLY get 40% off your entire purchase with the code YESPLEASE (exclusions apply.) Here are the top Ann Taylor items I'm swooning over for fall (make sure to click the arrow to the right to see all three pages of my picks!) They have lots of great cashmere and sweaters right now -- seriously considering one of those ponchos although it was 83 degrees in my car this morning in LA so... not sure how practical that would be? But I sure do love fall clothes!! I love Ann Taylor because everything is so perfect for work. Because I work with students I am particularly conscious of dressing appropriately and everything at Ann Taylor is work appropriate and stylish to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio