Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Stroll Through South Kensington

Hey beauties! I'm currently in Scotland! Our trip has been beyond amazing, I can't wait to share more with you but it's 12:30 am here, and I should get to bed! Here are some photos from when we first arrived and were staying in London for a few days. Cheers xx







 Plaid Shirt: Gap (another one I love here) | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (also love these) | Flats: Lucky Brand (similar here) | Hat: Nordstrom (less than $30!) | Necklace: Gorjana | Bracelets: J. Crew, David Yurman, Pura Vida (Only $15 and if you shop here with the code ChristineA10 you get 10% off!!), Nordstrom (similar here), Jaw Bone Up | Watch: Citizen |  Lipstick: Milani in Power Pink (you can get it at your local drugstore - I got mine at CVS) | Bag: Balenciaga *Note: I am currently blogging from Scotland and am trying to login to the US versions of sites to give accurate linking info. However, some may link to the UK sites with prices in pounds! Sorry for the inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio