Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Perfect White Tee + The Hollywood Bowl

Last night SH and I went to the Back to the Future 30th Anniversary in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. The LA Philharmonic played in the background while the first Back to the Future film was screened. It was basically the most wonderful date SH and I have been on all summer. I freaking LOVE that movie. I grew up watching it and I had the biggest crush on Michael J. Fox as a kid/teen. I can quote the entire film. Some of the actors were there too! Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Donald Fullilove. It was purely awesome. (If you live in the LA area and haven't been to the Hollywood Bowl yet, you HAVE to go!)

I changed into this casual outfit after work for the concert, and let me tell you, this is the PERFECT white tee, and I mean perfect. I scored it at Nordstrom Rack (it's Abound, if you want to know the specific brand) and I have it in black as well. I wish I could find it in every color!

This car was totally cramping my Hollywood Bowl sign photoshoot game, but we just rolled with it.

 Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Button Down: J. Crew | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (what else?) | Necklaces: Gorjana (sold out but also love this one) and Golden Bear | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Nordstrom, Bauble Bar


What I love about this t shirt is the loose but flattering fit. It somehow manages to hug in all the right places. It's also super soft.

Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Button Down: J. Crew | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (what else?) | Necklaces: Gorjana (sold out but also love this one) and Golden Bear | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Nordstrom, Bauble Bar | Sandals: similar but mine are gold: Nordstrom


Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Button Down: J. Crew | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (what else?) | Necklaces: Gorjana (sold out but also love this one) and Golden Bear | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Nordstrom, Bauble Bar | Sandals: similar but mine are gold: Nordstrom Backpack: Leather goods scored at a craft fair




Tee: Nordstrom Rack | Button Down: J. Crew | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (what else?) | Necklaces: Gorjana (sold out but also love this one) and Golden Bear | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Nordstrom, Bauble Bar

Do you have go-to basic tees?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio