Monday, July 27, 2015

Instagram Roundup - July

Hi lovelies! Happy Monday! This past weekend was jam packed- I took a Red Cross first aid class on Saturday (for 5. hours. Super long! But now I am CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified for children and adults, yippee!) Then most of Sunday was spent packing and cleaning and getting ready for my trip. Didn't have time to do an outfit shoot so I figured I'd do an Instagram roundup of my July outfits :)


Slides: J Crew (were sold out, but now many sizes back in stock AND 40% off with code SUMMERSALE) | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar here) | Lip color: Bobbi Brown in Dusty Rose (my fave!)

Flats: Sam Edelman (army no longer available, but many other cute colors) | 
Top: Splendid (also love this one) | Capris: J Crew (also love these)

Skirt: eShakti (Use code: mapleandmint for 10% off your purchase! Good through 8/13/15) | Flats: Halogen (it looks like the snakeskin ones are sold out but
 I also love the pale pink!) | Bag: Ballenciaga

Dress: Gap (similar here) | Flats: Steve Madden (also love these)

Shirt: J Crew (similar here) | Capris: J Crew | Flats: Halogen

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio