Monday, July 13, 2015

Crop Top + Midi Skirt

midi_skirt_crop_top
Crop top: Target (similar here) | Skirt: eShakti c/o | Heels: I'm pretty sure I got them at Marshalls but here are the exact ones on Zappos | Necklace: H&M (similar here but mine was less than $10) | Arm candy: Alex & Ani, Bauble Bar

Hi lovelies! Today I'm teaming up with eShakti, a super cool online boutique that will tailor-make all of their clothing to fit your size and shape! I knew I wanted something special to wear to my birthday dinner this past weekend. Though my birthday is not technically until July 20th, we got the party started a little early at a beautiful little French restaurant called Pastis in Palo Alto. (For those of you who don't know, I grew up in the Bay Area.) It was an extra special birthday because I had friends from all stages of my life there! My bestie from elementary/middle school, bestie from high school, and bestie from college joined my parents and me for dinner. It was truly the best. I have been loving the crop top and midi skirt trend but wasn't quite sure if it was right for me. eShakti approached me about collaborating and after looking at their beautiful collections I couldn't resist! This is my first time trying this whole crop top + midi skirt trend. It's definitely growing on me! Let me tell you just a few things I love about this skirt:  It has pockets. The beautiful color. The length and quality of the fabric. And eShakti is offering 10% off (good through 8/13/15) with the code: mapleandmint

crop_top_gold_chain_necklace

striped_midi_skirt_eShakti

target_style_crop_top

eShakti_striped_midi_skirt
Crop top: Target (similar here) | Skirt: eShakti c/o | Heels: I'm pretty sure I got them at Marshalls but here are the exact ones on Zappos | Necklace: H&M (similar here but mine was less than $10) | Arm candy: Alex & Ani, Bauble Bar

I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio