Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Under $25





Last call for Mother's Day shopping! Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 10th. My favorite thing about Mother's Day is spending time with my family and just enjoying being together. This year I have two small presents for my mom (I can't share them here because it will spoil the surprise!) But here are some ideas that are all under $25, in case you still need to pick something up for your mom or mother figure in your life :) Personally, I love the glass sailboat tea lights. If you're looking for a gift, you can definitely find something sweet and cute that's still affordable. Don't sweat over the gift too much. Think about what your mom likes and let that guide you. Does she like cocktails? Personalized anything? Books? Tea towels? Think about your mom, not what's currently in stores or what other people are buying. I hope these gifts inspire you to find the item that's just right! If you're looking to spend a little more than $25, see my $50 and under gift guide here. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio