Tuesday, February 24, 2015

5 Cool Things

1. The podcast, Serial.
Last night SH and I went to dinner at Diablo with my best friend from elementary school and her boyfriend for his (belated) birthday. We started talking about our favorite TV shows and movies and they told us about this podcast called Serial, which tells the story of a teenager who was convicted of murder back in 1999 on basically just on one person's story- no physical evidence, etc. Makes you rethink the power of a story, huh? I just started listening to it today, so stay tuned for more thoughts.

2. This secret Amazon shopping list from Buzzfeed.
My favorites are numbers 1, 2 and 3. Wait for your mind to be blown.

3. This ridiculously amazing twitter account.
Hours... upon hours... of delicious entertainment for your eardrums.

4. This website where you can sell / shop women's clothing, shoes and accessories at (sometimes) amazing prices.
I've sold one dress and bought one bracelet which hopefully will arrive today!

5. I read the book, here's the blog.
Awesome.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio