Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Pastel





 Top: Soprano from Nordstrom, similar here | Pants: Nordstrom Rack | Blazer: Lush, also love this one | Booties: Forever 21 | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani | Necklace: Gorjana | Earrings: Gift

Hello everyone and happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I wore this to a work event last week and really enjoyed taking part in the winter pastel trend! This pastel pink blazer is perfect for spring or winter in LA where it doesn't ever get too cold. There is some pastel pink in these track pants, too, so they go together but aren't overly matchy matchy. I was having trouble deciding- are these geo-print track pants, or tribal print track pants? Are they a combination of both? I am obsessed with track pants and you'll probably start seeing them on my blog much more now that I've acquired a few pairs. They are so comfortable but can also be chic. I snagged this pair at Nordstrom Rack and have never looked back! I love to pair them with these Forever 21 ankle booties.

In other news, I'm trying my first link-up. I'm honestly not really sure how they work- I'm still new to this. But I joined "Mingle Monday" and you can take part as well if you head to http://www.lifeofmeg.com/2015/01/mingle-monday-blog-link-up.html. Check out some awesome fellow bloggers and what our new year's resolutions are! You can also read my post here about what I think of new years resolutions.

Thanks as always for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio