Monday, December 1, 2014

Street







Dress: H&M (old) | Tee: Solemio (old, bought at a small boutique in Tucson) | Leggings: Gap | Boots: Dirty Laundry, bought at DSW | Scarf: (old) | Bag: Chanel (borrowed from mom) | Lips: Giorgio Armani 'Lip Maestro' Lip Stain in Hollywood ordered from Nordstrom

Notice that many of the items I'm wearing today are "old"! You don't have to be constantly buying to vamp up your wardrobe, ladies! If you buy quality items, take care of your things and follow wash/dry instructions, you may find you can keep things in your closet for years and years! I think I've had this scarf since high school, and the dress and tee I've had since early grad school. I'm all for buying smart and rotating favorites so your wardrobe feels fresh and new. What's better than going shopping in your own closet?

PS. I am absolutely obsessed with this red lip stain. I stumbled upon it because Julia Engel from Gal Meets Glam mentioned it on her blog. Totally worth the money. I highly recommend it for the holidays!! It really makes your lips pop and it goes on so smooth. It's like painting your face. It's awesome. And fun. I am going to try to find a compatible lip liner to go with it to keep everything in the lines.

Thanks as always for stopping by!! :) Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio