Monday, November 3, 2014

All Black & a Hat

 
 Happy November, everybody! SH and I visited the Bay Area to celebrate his and my dad's birthdays and stopped at Santa Clara to look at the beautiful campus and take some photos. It was warm and sunny- too warm to be walking around in an all black ensemble with boots and a fuzzy hat, but I have too few opportunities in LA to wear fall attire, so I have to take what I can get. My mom made the hat (too cute, right?!) and the dress is one of my favorites to wear in fall and winter. It's made out of a super soft t-shirt material and because it's so light, it's great for layering. I love this time of year and I can't wait until the holidays are just around the corner.
Dress: H&M | Leggings: Gap | Boots: Miz Mooz via Nordstrom | 
Jacket: Rubbish via Nordstrom | Hat: hand-made by Mom | Bag: Longchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio