Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer Coral


 I've been dressing like it's still summer every day because it's been so darn hot and humid lately! I wore this outfit for a casual Sunday biking around the beach cities. This dress was perfect for how hot out it was because the material is light and breathable. I love that I can dress this flowy high-low up with wedges and a cute clutch, or dress it down with some fun tasseled sandals and beach bag like I did here. The bag was great and held all my beach necessities: water, towel, camera, phone, sunscreen, etc. There's no name or tags on it, so I'm not sure who makes it, but I just LOVE it! It's so versatile and it fits everything.






Dress: Forever 21 | Sandals: Marshalls | Hat: J. Crew | Bag: Old | Necklaces: Argento Vivo at Nordstrom in gold and Gorjana on Shopbop | Bracelets: Assorted

A big thanks to Charlotte for taking these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio