Tuesday, September 23, 2014

LBD




Dress: Lush (snagged in a boutique in downtown Tucson) | Heels: Zara | Jacket: Blanc Noir at Nordstrom Rack | Clutch: DVF | Bracelet: is actually a necklace. I couldn't read the small teeny tiny tag's writing on the chain but it's from Nordstrom. 

SH and I took these photos on the drive to our anniversary dinner on Sunday night just before the sun went down. I wore my hair in a low braided bun (via Pinterest, tutorial here) and added a side twist and small side braid to keep some flyaways out of my face. I love this dress - peplum, a sweetheart neckline, a length I'm comfortable with - all difficult to find in one dress! I also had fun dressing the LBD down with a moto jacket.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio