Monday, August 15, 2016

Planning a Trip to Vegas with Vegas.com



When people think of Vegas they usually think of clubbing and partying. However, when I go to Vegas I like to walk The Strip, go out to eat and take in the sights! Today's post is all about planning a trip to Vegas-- what to pack, what to wear, and where to stay.

Planning a trip to Vegas has never been easier than with Vegas.com. They offer amazing discounts on shows like Mystere by Cirque du Soleil , Rock of Ages and many more. When you're planning your trip to Vegas make sure you check out all of these Las Vegas package deals and easily search through resort availability here. Paris is my all-time favorite hotel, I just find it so charming and romantic. I've never been to Aria so I'd really like to go and eat lunch at Lemongrass one day (I LOVE thai food!) and I'm really itching to see Britney Spears in concert so maybe I'll hit both of those up the next time I go ;)

Here's my Ultimate Vegas Outfit for going out to dinner or a show. Cold shoulder tops are my favorite thing right now and they're the perfect piece for transitioning into fall. I love this black cold shoulder top and it also comes in a dress version which would be so cute for clubbing (if you're into that sort of thing!)





During the day I like to walk around and see all the hotels. If you're thinking you'll do the same, be sure to pack comfy sandals for all your day time adventures, as well as cute heels to wear out to lunch or dinner. I recommend packing a small crossbody bag because Vegas tends to get very crowded and you want to make sure you have your purse close to your body packed with just the essentials. Of course Vegas is in the desert so you'll want to pack your favorite fun sunnies and a hat. Don't forget your off the shoulder tops which are light and cool enough to wear during the day, and can be dressed up for lunch or dinner out. It's likely you'll hit the pool, too, so pack your cutest suit and straw tote and you're good to go!





 Comfy Sandals // Floppy Straw Hat // Cute Bikini Top & Bottom // Glam Earrings // Straw Tote // Swimsuit Cover Up // Cutoff Jean Shorts // Light Sweater // Cool Sunnies // Crossbody Bag // Nude Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio