Friday, July 14, 2017

What I bought at the #Nsale!

Friends! I had so much fun last night! I went to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale at the Grove and then went to my friend's improv show at Second City Hollywood. I ordered my #nsale items online and then picked them up in the store. This is my favorite way to shop!! I picked up my items and then tried them on to make sure they fit. (They did and I kept all of them!)

I'm sorry in advance for the not great quality of these photos but I want you to see fit, color and sizing details on all of the items I went home with. So here it goes!

1) Ruffle sleeve blouse. True to size. I loved it SO MUCH when I put it on that I ended up buying it in baby blue as well! (I also tried it on in the polka dot but I did not like it at all. Black and blue all the way.) The ruffle detail on this blouse is just so perfect, see a close up below. Seriously I haven't loved a top this much in a while-- it's so feminine, sweet, and on trend, but it's conservative enough that I will be able to wear it to work. Win win!! It will be very easy to go from work to date night in this blouse! You can find it here. It comes in 5 colors.
#NSale Price: $31.90. After Sale Price: $49.

2) Okay let's talk about these skinny jeans. They fit TTS. I'd never bought this brand before but after hearing so many bloggers rave about them, I knew I had to try them for myself. Well let me tell you. They are the real deal. Normally I live and die by Joe's Jeans but this brand may have turned me! This jean is easy to get into (not stiff) but is also not overly stretchy. You know how some jeans you have to jump up and down to get them on?! Not these. They go on nicely but they hug in all the right places. I don't have a thigh gap (#loveyourbodythewayitis!) these jeans are super flattering and slimming and I can't WAIT to wear them when it's not 90 degrees out. I know they are expensive but trust me ladies, they are the real deal. You can shop them here.
#NSale Price: $149.90. After Sale Price: $225. 

 This is what the jeans look like from the side. I love how they make my figure look! Also these photos are not edited so this is what they look like in dressing room lighting. 

 This is kind of a weird angle but I wanted you to see how they fit in the butt. 

 3) Grey Cardigan of my dreams. It is an oversized fit so I sized down. Holy crap is this thing soft. It is so soft I didn't want to take it off even though I was sweating bullets in the dressing room. I wasn't sure about the color when I ordered it online and thought maybe I should have ordered the burgundy, but grey all the way, peeps! I tried on the burgundy and tan colors in the store and I don't know why, but the quality just didn't seem the same. They weren't as well made, they weren't as soft, and they were also not as flattering on me. I am definitely glad I went with the grey. I can't WAIT to wear it in fall! Did I mention this cardi has pockets?! Find it here and run run run because it's going to sell out! It comes in three colors.
#NSale Price: $49.90. After Sale Price: $75. This is SUCH a good deal!



 4) Red Turtleneck with an Open Back. I sized down one size! I love the way this turtleneck feels. It's not super soft ,but it feels like high quality stitching and it's a brand I trust and have purchased a lot of in the past. I just really like how it looks on. They don't show you what the back looks like on the website which is annoying, but I ended up liking it on anyway. See below for what the back looks like. I will still wear this to work but I will probably wear a cami underneath. It comes in three colors. I like the red. You can get it here.
#NSale Price: $44.90. After Sale Price: $68.

 Cute untucked as well.
4) Ankle booties (see above.) TTS but I didn't wear socks with them in the dressing room because I forgot to bring a pair, so I will report back when I have tried them on with socks. I bought them in Toasted Barley Suede and I was worried it was going to be too taupe (and I already own two taupe pairs of booties) but I was happy that it looked more like a chestnut brown to me. I love the chunky block heel (sorry it was hard to get a pic of them in the dressing room!) You can get them here.
#NSale Price: $99.90. After Sale Price: $158.95. Great deal, these will definitely sell out!

Those are my finds! I hope you like them, follow me on instagram @mapleandmint for more #nsale strategy tips and leave me a comment if you have any questions about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio