Tuesday, July 25, 2017

#NSale Basic Long Sleeve Tee (And a big announcement!)





long sleeve tee (on sale for under $20 and comes in 10 colors!) / jeans (great staple) / choker / earrings / similar leather jackets from the #nsale: 1 (under $65) / 2 /

Hey friends! Happy Tuesday! I hope you're all having a great start to the week. I have some big news to share... I am moving to Seattle in August!! My fiance and I are super excited for this new chapter in our lives and we can't wait to share it with all of you. Thanks as always for your support and for following along on this journey with us!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going strong! While a lot of items are sold out, my long sleeve tee which comes in 10 colors is still available in many sizes and is on sale for $19.90. (I'm wearing it in Grey Ebony in a size small, for reference.) My faux pearl studs are not on sale but they are super cute and great for work or every day wear, and they are only $38. I bought my leather jacket at Nordstrom Rack a few years ago, but I linked this year's leather moto jackets (the embroidered one is super trendy this year.) While a lot of the #NSale is geared toward stocking up on fall items to wear later, there are a number of items that can be worn now, especially great basics like tshirts!

Have you gotten anything at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year? Comment below with your finds. And also, if you're from the Seattle area, let me know if you have any recommendations for what SH and I should do!!

Photography by Megan Nealy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio