Thursday, July 20, 2017

28 Things About Me

 It's my birthday!! So, in light of my birthday, I thought I'd share 28 things you probably don't know about me!

1. I'm an avid reader and listen to a ton of books on Audible. I listen to four-five books a month, sometimes more.

2. I love pepperoni or cheese pizza.

3. On average, I eat an orange a day.

4. I have a dog, his name is Max and he's a rescue. He's sooo cute!! Check out pics of Max on my instagram @mapleandmint :)

5. I have traveled to 14 countries.

6. I caught the fish at Pike Place Market once, like Catherine and Sean did on The Bachelor.

7. I've worked in higher education for three years.

8. In college, I was Panhellenic President.

9. My fiance and I have lived apart for 9 months.

10. I'm moving to the Seattle area (where he lives) in August!

11. In middle school I was a competitive horseback rider and won multiple National Championships.

12. I have lived in 5 different homes in the 6 years I've lived in Los Angeles.

13. I have a master's degree from USC.

14. I was accepted to several doctoral programs this year but decided to wait and apply again in a future cycle.

15. I'm a soprano and I love to sing. My voice teacher described my voice as very "disney princess."

16. In my freshman year of college, I was on a club ice hockey team for about a week, haha.

17. I moved to California from New Jersey with my family when I was six.

18. My Myer's Briggs type is ISFJ.

19. I speak French Fluently.

20. I once acted in a 7 person stage production of The Laramie Project.

21. I have visited and camped in many National Parks: Yosemite, Glacier, Zion, Pinnacles, to name a few.

22. I love string cheese.

23. I take a lot of naps on the weekend! I love naps!

24. I drink a cup of tea and a decaf coffee (or decaf americano) every morning.

25. I love cream and sugar in my coffee.

26. I enjoy baking pies but I don't do it that often.

27. I am in the process of planning my wedding.

28. My fiance caught our entire proposal on camera! He's the sweetest!

Thanks, as always, for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio