Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Photo Tips


Do you ever have the problem of taking a million pictures on your phone but never printing them off and putting them in frames? I certainly do. That's why I was so excited when I found out about a frame that pulls pictures right from your phone and displays only the best ones!

Aura Frames have created a sleek and beautiful smart picture frame. The digital frame helps you display up to date photos pulled straight from your phone without the hassle of having to run to the store to print them off.

When you have a smart frame, you'll want to have smart looking pictures to match. Here are some photo taking tips to help you take only the best photos:


Here are some photos I've taken with my smart phone utilizing the tips above:





Brought to you by Aura Frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio