Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Custom iPhone Case





Phone Case: c/o Caseapp | Sweatshirt: Etsy | Beanie: Gap (similar here) | 
Ring: David Yurman | Bag: Louis Vuitton

Eee how cute is my phone case you guys?! Wanna hear the best part?? I created it!! 

That's right! I created a hand lettered sign, took a picture of it, uploaded it to Caseapp and had it made into a phone case. Once I was finished lettering, I took a picture of my art, uploaded the photo to the Caseapp website, used their site to center it on the case in the way that I wanted, (they also have lots of fun stickers, colors, fonts, phrases, etc. to choose from when you're designing your case) placed the order and poof! It arrived on my doorstep shortly after that! 

I absolutely love my Caseapp custom iPhone case. I love carrying around something I created with me everyday! I'm so proud of it :) If you are an artist you can also have your design printed on your own custom iPhone case. Use the code MAPLEAND20 for 20% off your caseapp.com order. They also do laptop skins. And if you don't want to create your own, you don't have to. They have tons of cute case and skin designs to choose from! 

Do you love this case as much as I do? Leave a comment below if you want to see this case sold on the Caseapp.com website!

Thank you to Caseapp for sponsoring this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio