Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Pajamas! Merry Almost Christmas!






Is there anything better than Christmas jammies?? I love wearing flannel pajamas and HUGE thick fuzzy socks (see above, lol,) especially on Christmas morning when I wake up early to see if Santa has arrived, and it's cold and brisk outside and I curl up in a blanket on the sofa to wait until everyone is up and ready to open presents :) My feet are always cold so these fuzzy socks I got at Big Lots for $5 are AMAZING!!

There are so many cute Christmas pajamas out this year! You can get my Cheers shirt here for $12.99 :) These oh so amazing Christmas jammies are 30% off! The red leggings I'm wearing are from Target last year, but I've linked some similar ones and lots more Christmas jammies fun for you guys below! And actually the leggings I'm wearing above were a little tight for pajama comfort. I'd probably go for these lounge pants if I had a do over!

Merry almost Christmas!!!

Shop Christmas Pajamas Below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio