Friday, August 12, 2016

Transition Pieces: Summer to Fall

The off-the-shoulder trend has been much loved all spring and summer, but did you think you could continue to wear it into fall? I'm super excited because you totally can! You'll find it's super easy to transition off-the-shoulder into fall with sweaters like this gorgeous one from Nordstrom.

I wore the Free People sweater below as an off-the-shoulder to StyleCon last year. Speaking of... did I mention I'll be at StyleCon in Orange County this November as a Style Influencer?? I'm SO incredibly excited!! And honored!! Mark your calendars and head to StyleCon.com to get your tickets for Saturday, November 5th, meet me and other influencers and interact with your favorite brands like Topshop and Ardell Lashes and many more!


As you all know, one of my all-time favorite retailers is Nordstrom. They simply have the best customer service around! Anyway I bought the booties below at last year's #nsale aka Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (the best time of the year!) and there are lots of ways you can wear booties as a transition item from summer to fall. You can pair these Vince Camuto Peep Toe booties with this amazing olive green Socialiate dress (I just bought it and it's so soft and I've worn it three times already.) Or try these B.P. booties (I just ordered in Khaki) with AG Jeans and this Topshop off-the-shoulder crop top for an autumn-inspired look.
 


What pieces are you excited to wear as we transition from summer to fall? Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

***
Shop the Post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio