Thursday, March 3, 2016

5 Spring Trends to Start Wearing Now

March is here and I couldn't be happier! Here are 5 spring trends to start wearing! Get inspired by the best of the best. 

1. Floral Prints

Image from Upbeat Soles
Boho babe Shannon from Upbeat Soles stuns in her laid-back Florida style, yet again proving that not all florals are created equal.  

Shop below for my top spring floral picks:





2. Off the Shoulder Tops

Image from Southern Curls and Pearls
Southern belle Caitlin from Southern Curls and Pears always appears effortlessly put together. I love everything about this brightly accessorized all-white outfit! 

Shop below for my top off the shoulder picks for spring:








3. High Waisted Jeans

Image from Pretty Little Fawn
Red haired beauty Courtney Halverson of Pretty Little Fawn slays in the high-waisted jean trend. 

Shop my high-waisted jean picks below:






4. Spring Leather

Image from Lisa Place
Fresh beauty Lisa Olsson pairs a black leather biker jacket with a white sweater and crisp white pants. Can you say inspired? 

Shop below for my top spring leather picks:





5. Sneakers

Image source from Sincerely Jules
Jules of Sincerely Jules is the ultimate California cool-girl. Who else can make pink sneakers look so amazing with a skirt and tied-around-the-waist jean jacket?? 

Shop my spring/summer sneaker picks here:





I'd love to know, what trends are you embracing this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio