Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's Day Dress


 Dress: Nordstrom | Heels: Vince Camuto | Earrings: Argento Vivo 

***
It's Monday! Did you all have a nice weekend? Ours was jam packed - between work parties and Super Bowl parties I'm ready for another weekend just to recoop from all the past weekend's activities! I wore this Nordstrom dress to SH's holiday work party on Saturday night. The Christmas party was moved to February, so I figured what's more fitting than a Valentine's Day themed dress? Speaking of Valentine's Day, are you still looking for the perfect dress for a night out? I say perfect because the material is SO comfortable you can wear it all night without pulling or fussing, AND it comes in 12 colors!! (Plus 3 colors that are on sale right now! This one is "hula pink.") I'm almost certain this dress will double for wedding wear come all the spring and summer weddings I'm going to this year, too. To finish the look I paired it with a pair of Nude Vince Camuto heels (love) and some gold heart stud earrings. I hope you all have a great rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio