Monday, November 23, 2015

Pre-Black Friday Deals You Don't Wanna Miss!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

***  
Black Friday sales are starting earlier and earlier... but I'm not complaining! Seriously loving the items above, almost all of which are on sale for $9.99 or less. The few that aren't are under $18. I had a second pair of Christmas jammies picked out this morning but they've already sold out. Sales like this are a great way to stock up on basics like flannels and scarves, or find a Christmas gift for someone special in your life without breaking the bank. It's easy to get caught up in spending excessive amounts of money at this time of year, but I purposefully keep lists of items I truly want and look for great opportunities to save. I hope this helps you determine what's on your must-have list! Click the photo to shop these amazing finds before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio