Monday, November 16, 2015

I Love... This Sweater!


 


Sweater: H&M (in store only!) | Pants: BlankNYC | Heels: Banana Republic | Clutch: From a local craft fair 
last summer
 ***
Happy Monday babes! I hope you all had as good a weekend as possible in light of Friday's events in Paris... Hope you all were able to spend valuable time with loved ones... I was sick all weekend with a cold but am on the mend... 
PSA: This H&M sweater is available IN STORES ONLY! Not online! I'm so sorry I can't link it here for you, I'm honestly so in love with it!! And it's such a steal, you def want to head to your local H&M to grab this sweater. It's perfect for the holidays and will double as a great Valentine's Day sweater! (If you search H&M Trend Christmas Gray Embroidered Sequin Red Heart I Love Sweater you can find it on ebay, (whew sorry that was long!) but it's WAY overpriced.) Unfortunately, these BLANKNYC faux leather track pants are old so they are no longer in stock, but I've linked a similar pair below. Same with the heels, I scooped them up at Banana Republic last year I think - if you don't already own a pair of Banana Republic heels you NEED SOME because they are seriously the most comfortable heels you will ever own. I regret wearing any other heels. These are by far my most comfortable pair. I also have them in leopard and I'm obsessed. 

I've linked similar items below. The lip stain I linked below is exact!

Shop the post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio