Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: J. Crew Sale Happening Now!

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! For today's #wednesdaywishlist I'm sharing my favorite J.Crew picks because they are having a sale and it only lasts five days!! J.Crew is one of my favorite stores, but it's also very expensive. A girl's gotta take a break when she can get one. Right now online purchases are 25% off with the code SHOPNOW :)

I got a little carried away making these boards for you guys... Like I said, favorite store. Want everything they make in my closet. Hopefully you find a thing or two that you like that maybe fits your budget or something to splurge on if you've been saving up :) Make sure to click the right arrow to continue browsing my picks. The red satin pants, iridescent pumps, and calf hair belt are some of my super favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio